Sveiciens Sv. Andreja draudzes locekļiem un Sidrabeniešiem!
Sidrabenes Pārvalde is pleased to announce that on June 17th, Padome (Church Council), in accordance with the Ontario Government announcement of June 14th to move into Phase 2 COVID regulations with Halton region included in those changes, passed a motion to open Sidrabene this weekend, starting Friday June 19th, for Latvian folks including Leaseholders and Church Congregation members. PLEASE NOTE:
>no Jāņi celebrations or programmes are planned
>there will be no food or beverages available
>only one public bathroom is available; there will be no “Porta-potties” on site
>physical distancing & keeping group limits is crucial
>Gate (parking) dues will be payable if you don’t have a season pass
>Pool is not open
While in Sidrabene, please ensure you observe all the same COVID rules as in day-to-day life.
Here are some details of what to expect:
1) Gate Duty will be in effect:
- Friday, June 19, 5pm – 8pm
- Saturday, June 20, 9am – 8pm
- Sunday, June 21, 10am – 2pm
- Swing gate at the entrance will be padlocked at 11pm each night
- COVID appropriate measures in place to protect the Gate Duty personnel as well as those arriving in vehicles
2) Vehicle drivers will be expected to either show their Season’s pass or pay $10 for day parking / $60 for season pass. Money exchange will be contactless with physical distancing in effect.
3) Overnight camping is now permitted by Gov’t regulations with the following guidelines:
“While the maximum size of social gatherings is increasing to 10 people, up from the previous limit of 5, physical distancing is still required.
Campers must adhere to social gathering size restrictions and maintain 2-metre physical distancing with people outside their household and when outside of their campsites.
4) The washroom facility near the dance floor will be open and marked with COVID regulation signs; please observe these. An increased cleaning frequency will be in effect, but please use provided cleaning materials on your own as well.
5) All buildings will be closed and off limits
6) Basketball court, playground equipment will remain closed as per Gov’t guidelines.
7) Pavilion and Kafē courtyard will be set up with appropriately distanced tables.
8) Pool unfortunately will not be open as the post-repairs Halton inspection was not completed before the weekend despite our request.
On behalf of Pārvalde / Pārvaldes vārdā – Mārtiņš Mežulis